Working for KOMM MIT
Every year KOMM MIt brings together more than 30 00 participants from 60 different countries worldwide. The motto, a peaceful coexistence and mutual respect, is the main Idea behind 20 tournaments in 6 different countries in Europe. Not only on the pitch but also on the sportsground, we cherish values of Fairplay, Team Spirit and Tolerance.
What can you expect?
The answer to the question, why you should become part of our family, is very simple. In a highly motivated team during the games and off the pitch, you get the opportunity to meet many new friends who share your same passion!
Become a member of the KOMM MIT Family!
- Technical and organisational activities during the tournament
- Be the contact person for the participants
- Be the in charge of the overall atmosphere
- Filling out game reports
- Decorate the pitches
- Helping during the opening and closing ceremony and in other points of the programme
- Be present on the pitch
General requirements and Information
- open and friendly interaction with the clubs and the team
- Assistance upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation with full board
- Compensations for expenses
- The opportunity to gain international experience
No suitable vacancy?
You are searching for and Internship or have an idea how we can work together? No problem! In addition to our voluntary positions like Assistant or Referee, we are always looking for motivated staff members. If you have exceptional skills that could complement our team, feel free to send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!