tornei internazionali di calcio in Europa
At all KOMM MIT tournaments in Croatia, the football pitches are within walking distance of most accommodation. After the games, you can head to the quaint taverns on the waterfront, take a dip in the cool sea or enjoy the thrills of Mediterraneo Watersports.
The tournament is organized by NK Uljanik in cooperation with KOMM MIT.
Tutte le fasce d’età giocano in 11 contro 11, a meno che non sia indicato in modo particolare.
Games are played on a sports ground with grass field and artificial turf pitches on the Croatian Adriatic coast with a unique sea view.
Should more pitches be required, games will be played on additional football grounds in the surroundings.
The teams are accommodated in self-contained apartments with up to 5 beds as well as in holiday hotels in shared rooms with up to 3 beds, with shower/WC, located in Pula and Medulin. Adults accompanying the teams can book single rooms at an extra charge (one single room per 20 persons or per team in case of a smaller group).
Half board (Croatian and international cuisine) is provided throughout your stay: the first meal is dinner and the last meal is breakfast. Full board can be booked upon request.
Apart from the tournament we offer an interesting supporting programme. Whether you want to visit the cities of Pula, Porec or Rovinj, make a boat trip or go kart racing in the “Green Garden”!
Upon request the KOMM MIT staff will be pleased to arrange for you the transfer airport-hotel-airport as well as your bus transfer during the tournament. Should you decide to organise the transfer on your own (private car, bus, train or air-plane) please always consider that you have to be mobile on site.
- Opening ceremony in the ancient Roman amphitheatre in Pula.
- Booking of three match-free extra days following the tournament possible.
- Splash, splash, splash! Choose between exciting water sports experiences at Mediterraneo Watersports (not included in the tour price).
- Top four stars hotel for parents and accompanying persons.
Arrival in Medulin/Adria, Croatia by noon.
- Reception of all participants at the meeting point, handing out of tournament documents, check-in.
Evening: Tournament briefing with coaches and support staff
- Introduction of the KOMM MIT team, programme and tournament explanations)