international football tournaments in Europe
The KOMM MIT tournament is only for girls' teams! Compete with players from different European countries, be part of this football festival and pack great memories in your luggage.
The tournament is organized by NK Uljanik in cooperation with KOMM MIT.
All age groups play in 11 vs. 11 unless specially marked.
Games are played on a sports ground with grass field and artificial turf pitches on the Croatian Adriatic coast with a unique sea view.
Should more pitches be required, games will be played on additional football grounds in the surroundings.
The teams are accommodated in self-contained apartments with up to 5 beds as well as in holiday hotels in shared rooms with up to 3 beds, with shower/WC, located in Pula and Medulin. Adults accompanying the teams can book single rooms at an extra charge (one single room per 20 persons or per team in case of a smaller group).
Half board (Croatian and international cuisine) is provided throughout your stay: the first meal is dinner and the last meal is breakfast. Full board can be booked upon request.
Apart from the tournament we offer an interesting supporting programme. Whether you want to visit the cities of Pula, Porec or Rovinj, make a boat trip or go kart racing in the “Green Garden”!
Upon request the KOMM MIT staff will be pleased to arrange for you the transfer airport-hotel-airport as well as your bus transfer during the tournament. Should you decide to organise the transfer on your own (private car, bus, train or air-plane) please always consider that you have to be mobile on site.
- Only girls' teams play in this tournament.
- Opening ceremony in the ancient Roman amphitheatre in Pula.
Arrival in Medulin/Adria, Croatia by noon.
- Reception of all participants at the meeting point, handing out of tournament documents, check-in.
Evening: Tournament briefing with coaches and support staff
- Introduction of the KOMM MIT team, programme and tournament explanations)
Morning: Assembly of all participants in the old town of Pula
- Ceremonial procession through Pula
Followed by: Atmospheric opening ceremony in Pula/Amphitheatre
- Ceremony with all teams and national anthems
Afternoon: Group matches according to tournament schedule
From morning: Group matches according to tournament schedule
Noon: ALLtogether-football fun
- Technique course for all age groups
Evening: Summary – invitation from KOMM MIT
- For one representative per participating team as a thank you for their commitment to youth work, snack according to national custom with review of the event and exchange of host gifts with a community representative
In the evening: ALLtogehter torchlight procession for “the little ones” followed by a bonfire.
Morning: Start of the quarter-finals and semi-finals
From noon: Start of finals
Evening: Award ceremony with presentation of trophies
Morning: Journey home