international football tournaments in Europe
This tournament is a permanent fixture in the KOMM MIT tournament calendar and is often fully booked shortly after the booking starts. In addition to football, the Slagharen amusement park offers you and your team fantastic opportunities for leisure activities with its 30 or so attractions.
This tournament is organised by the FC Ommen in cooperation with KOMM MIT and supported by the City of Ommen.
All age groups play in 11 vs. 11 unless specially marked.
The large sports facility of the FC Ommen comprises the best quality artificial turf pitches and grass field pitches as well as changing rooms and showers.
Accommodation is provided in the theme park SLAGHAREN at a distance of approx. 20 km to Ommen. It is possible to stay overnight either in “Wigwam deluxe” tents or in “Cowboyc Cottages“ and “Hacienda“ bungalows with up to 6 persons. All accommodations are furnished with a cooking facility, a refrigera-tor and their own sanitary facilities. The participants can enjoy the entire theme park with its more than 40 attractions for free (excluded Aqua Mexicana).
You can expect half board (breakfast/dinner). Booked meals are served in the theme park but the host association will also serve food in the clubhouse on the sports ground.
During the tournament you can also book numerous excursions and recreational activities:
- SLAGHAREN (Theme park)
- Zoo in Emmen
- Preston Palace (Indoor fairground and swimming pool, Almelo)
- Giethorn (The „Venice of Holland“)
- Kart racing
KOMM MIT transfer only upon request. Should you decide to organise the trans-fer on your own (private car, bus, train or airplane) please always consider that you have to be mobile on site given that the accommodation in the theme park Slagharen is 20 km distant from the pitches in Ommen.
- Accommodation at Slagharen theme park. Lots of fun is guaranteed for you and your team!
- All games take place on one court.
- Tournament exclusively for our younger participants up to and including U15.
Until noon: Arrival at the accommodation
- Reception of all participants, welcome, handing out of tournament documents, check-in.
Afternoon: Assembly of all participants at the Ommen stadium
- Ceremonial entry into the stadium
Afterwards: atmospheric opening ceremony
- Ceremony with all teams, national anthems
Followed by: Opening match and group matches according to tournament schedule
From morning: Group matches according to tournament schedule
During the day: Excursions
Noon: Summary – invitation from KOMM MIT
- For one representative per participating team as a thank you for their commitment to youth work, snack according to national custom with review of the event and exchange of host gifts with a municipal representative
Morning: Group matches according to tournament schedule
Noon: Start of the semi-finals
Afternoon: Start of finals
Evening: Grand award ceremony with trophy presentation
Morning: Excursion possibilities
Noon: Journey home